Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Decisions, decisions

Being helpless has never felt this good. I know it might sound sadistic in nature, but really, it's what pushed me back to praying more, and to having more faith in Him. Lately, I've been finding myself having to make life decisions. Career. Relationships. Friendships. the list goes on and on and on... thing is, we can never really control the wheel of our lives. We could steer it at some point, but ultimately, it's still up to the Big Boss out there where He'd want to take us.

I've always believed that God won't give you a problem that's too big, or too overwhelming, that you won't be able to handle. He'd equip you with a support system, and with help that we never expect to have. More often than not, He'd surprise us when we least expect it.

And lately, that's what's been happening to me.

I may not be an expert on faith, or hope, or on Christianity.. but I can be certain that somehow, things are starting to fall into place. My patience has been tested, to the point that I've literally tried to give up and to just think that the universe hated me with a passion... but maybe He's just been waiting for me to come back all along.. I've been too proud and too focused on my problems, that I failed to recognize that having a little bit of faith can go a long way.

So for now, I know I can only pray, and hope for the best... He knows what my heart desires, and He knows that ultimately, I just want what's best for me, my daughter, and my family.

I hope this time, my prayer aligns with His will. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment